Poison Sumac

 
Stats and Info
Score: 33.56
Views: 3268
Member: Zoya
Your Rating
Thank You! Your rating has been saved.
Themes
Galleries

About This Image

Poison sumac

Comments

This is not poison sumac

Wendy - Jul 02, 2015 09:25 AM EDT
How ever all sumac has a milky sap that can irritate people who have sensitive skin or are allergic to many types of plants so it is still a good idea to avoid contact with all sumac.
bago - Jul 13, 2014 10:03 AM EDT
This is not poison Sumac. It is Staghorn Sumac which the leaf clusters make it confusing. The red fruit is edible for tea.
Alfresco - May 05, 2011 11:08 AM EDT
Not poison, just plain old common staghorn sumac. Pretty good shot, though.
Guest - Sep 04, 2005 09:51 AM EDT
Great detail here.Nice picture!!! Carol
Guest - Aug 30, 2005 12:45 PM EDT
didn't realize Sumac was poisonous, have never grown it, but see it around here. they say "you learn something new every day", so that's mine for today : )
Guest - Aug 30, 2005 05:20 AM EDT
Nice picture of the sumac. Carol

Add A Comment About This Image

Comment Title:
Your Name:
Your Comment:
Please enter the text from the image in the box below: