lens flare

Stats and Info
Score: 20.21
Views: 540
Member: Zoya
Your Rating
Thank You! Your rating has been saved.

About This Image

used a sepcial effects lens to capture teh sun reflecting off the water


Guest - Aug 20, 2005 09:22 AM EDT
it IS a great photo. I have a similar lens, but it's called a "Dual Cross" lens, (could be what the c stands for) and it has two knobs that you adjust which turns the "grid" on the lens, that changes the orientation of the "star" (could be what the s stands for) and it's points. It's an awesome filter, so far...the only shot I've gotten is of my ceiling fan.... Seeing this makes me want to experiment more.. Good job Z.
Guest - Apr 11, 2005 07:45 AM EDT
Thank you Maya, Kimberlie and Leeann. Glad you all like this one :)) Z
Guest - Apr 10, 2005 10:01 PM EDT
Wow! Magic shot!
Guest - Apr 10, 2005 07:22 AM EDT
I like all the colour in this. so faint and yet so pretty
Guest - Oct 31, 2004 10:10 AM EDT
looks dreamy.
Guest - Oct 04, 2004 10:27 PM EDT
thanks Gary Tam
Guest - Oct 03, 2004 11:12 PM EDT
Pretty cute trick, Tam. It looks good.
Guest - Oct 01, 2004 06:52 PM EDT
I used a Sears c.s lens. (not sure what teh c.s stands for. but if you look at the lens iot has a grid like fexture that works like a prism. picking up the light and the dispersing it inot a pattern,. T
Guest - Oct 01, 2004 05:49 PM EDT
Very nice.. gotta comment when I see a lens flare. What's the brand / type of lens that you used for this effect? It makes it look almost like magic.

Add A Comment About This Image

Comment Title:
Your Name:
Your Comment:
Please enter the text from the image in the box below: