About This Image
I almost didn't get these shots of Portland Head. I had plan on going there to shoot but it was raining and it seemed to be an all day rain, so we decided to do something else. On our way to the backup plan the sun started to come out. I asked Anne if it we could change our plan and go to Portland Head. It was ok with her and we got there before sunset. I had what it thought was a great shot of Ram Island Ledge Light but my battery died. By the time I got the fresh one in the camera the light was gone.
Add A Comment About This Image