About This Image
The church of St Peter and St Paul belongs to the Mottistone Manor estate. It was founded in the 13th century, but has been much altered and restored.
The roof of the chancel is lined with timber from the Cedarine, a ship wrecked on the beach close by in 1862; there is a painting of her in the church, all sail set.
Add A Comment About This Image